Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos can be an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the tens of thousands of slot machines out there can be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you’re purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the business you are purchasing from includes a Department of Justice license karya777. This assures you that the business shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the government knows they are selling used gambling devices.
Next, learn if the equipment you are considering is really a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or a knockoff. Several ways to tell are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or real cash? A Vegas style machine takes real cash, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers could have the name of producer listed on the website with the name of the machine. When they don’t, ask. When they do, make sure the cost is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re taking a look at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a foundation model. Pachislo machines are much more affordable and are manufactured for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, typically, could have a letter distinctive from the original. For example: IGT is really a real manufacturer and AGT is really a knockoff.
5) Is producer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? If not, are parts easy ahead by?
Most critical, when trying to find a used casino slot machine, learn when they offer a warranty. When there is a guarantee, will the business you are purchasing from use it in writing? The most popular slot machines brands on the net are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just make sure that you will get repair parts for these machines just in case they are no longer in business.